Originally Posted By: reginald_denny
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Nice: I did not know them,they were young and now" it would not make a diff, but when you are 25 and they are 15 it is a big diff.I did see a couple of them like George and Joey in the summers,they were there for Jr.they were just kids.I guess at the very end they were becoming men but by then it was ugly . Joe Ligambi was around now and then but he was a little older then us , but he was green, he was tending bar up at a couple spots here, He and yogi would be together sometimes. There was a little club up by Steve Wynn golden nugget and he tended bar there and also the next summer at a guy we knew Vince bar and restaurant up by the trump plaza.So thats really a no they were to young to be in the bizz part.
you wanna see the picture of me joe ligambi at the ted nugent concert back in 77? did you know ligambi was wild for the nudge and his song wang dang sweet poon tang?

I no I would love to see it.lol

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-