Originally Posted By: ThatsLife215
Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
Originally Posted By: ThatsLife215
@philipbracci Im just curious to know why you are so impressed with a rat? Want to know his fashion sense and favorite meal? His ratting affected a lot of close friends and their families so I cant understand why you anyone would idolize a rat. You bring up Joey, The guy was facing life on a few times and never even thought about flipping. he spent almost half his life in prison. Think about this, he was never convicted on a major violent crime and always was sent to max security prisons, Guy did hard time and still never opened his mouth. I take a guy like that over a rat any day.

Very true. But some of the rats are more interesting to hear from cause their willing to talk. I don't think anyone is idolizing rats but it's very interesting hearing what they have to talk about especially when you have the upper echelon of a crime family spilling the beans on family secrets. Massino, Casso, Leonetti, Gravano, the list goes on. The fact that their rats makes them interesting in itself.
Me personally is rather read more about these people than some others. But to each his own.

I can understand hearing what they have to say about certain rackets and hits but to ask about the guys favorite clothes designer and what he liked to eat, favorite color etc, seems more like a crush to me lol

Yea I hear ya lol

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-