Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
I remember reading in the late 70's when Marcello was still in power that his main Prostitution Rackets guy/ Pimp.(Choose your word hahaha) Frenchy Brouilette was complaining about two lesbian hookers in Lafayette that were robbing the Johns and taking action away from their operation.

Frenchy was ordered to intimidate them so they kidnapped the two girls and drove them out to a secluded area. They arrived at a bridge not more than ten feet high with the plan to throw them over with a cinder block tied to a rope and say they were going to feed them to the gators.

When they threw them they were astonished to find out that the "river" was only about 3 1/2 feet deep. Once both the girls hit the water they just stood up and looked up at Frenchy and his accomplice unsure of what to say. Frenchy and his friend then got in their cars and drove off leaving the two ladies in the shallow creek to find their own way back home.

lol.

This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this, hey, thats great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There are so many ways you can screw it up.-Paul Castellano (he would know)

"I'm not talking about Italians, I'm talking about criminals."-Joe Valachi