Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
I'm talking about "Ndrangheta in general. If they are encroaching on American soil, what gives you the vision that they aren't consolidating power in Canada?

Isn't using biker trash as pawns in the game of chess a smart move? Keep your guys insulated and let the lesser nobodies do the dirty work?

If you trust outlaw bikers,I know I don't.
My point is that Ndrangheta is not an organization, it is a name given to a demographic of criminals that have been around for centruries.
Who knows, they may rule OC in all of North AQmerica some day, but I have my doubts and for now at least, the perception and rumors that they are a major force in Canada, is simply not true

I don't trust anyone that smells and has tattoos that says 1%.

Seems like the 'Ndrnagheta clans would set up their importing business then get a trusted associate and say: "Ok your our guy, go get a buffer." Once that buffer is brought in you get that guy to go to the biker trash and run the meth and H. When the operation goes to shit and the bikers get busted you clip buffer number two and keep yourself insulated. And if things still get hairy you clip buffer number one, since he's only an associate. Rebuild from scratch and start from step one.

Seems like a plausible idea to me, but what do we Italian Cajuns know?

Gator Scallopini ?
LOL

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.