Originally Posted By: Snakes
Guys connected with the mob make a living at lying, cheating, and stealing - I'm not so inclined that they are a better source of information than the feds. How well do you trust your sources? Since you claim to have first-hand knowledge, there is a chance you may be naturally and unwittingly inflating the importance of your associates and their activities. Similar to an Iraqi or Desert Storm vet seeing some action and thinking it was the most frightening thing imaginable when there are vets from WWII and Nam with stories that put the others to shame. It's all a matter of perspective.

I never claimed to be made, I never claimed to have broken bread with bosses, and I never claimed to be any more connected then I am.
I was a low to mid level associate,but becuse of my family history and the fact that I was looking at RICO and the loss of my freedom till iold age and never flipped a lot of doors were and are open to me that might not have been otherwise.
I was looking at RICO and double digit time in the can, but through sheer dumb luck I ended up doing a bullet
I have never mentioned a name, a crime or a incident in here that has not been covered by the media, law enforcement or both, or is not common knowledge or involved anyone still living, and I never will.

Last edited by TheArm; 02/14/14 05:20 PM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.