Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Thats because you can't name a single occurrence of it happening. Even the smoothest and best orgnaization have low level operators indicted- because by there very nature they do the dirty work. But apparently even their low level guys have some sort of unseen magical abilities.

There were plenty of indictments between 2000 and 2005. Indicating activity. Not so much after Family Secrets. That's the difference.

I just gave you one of many examples, and I already explained to you why things have been quiet since family secrets. Short of crayons and paper puppets, I don't see how I can make it much more clear.
My advice, if you want an opinion that makes sense, come to Chicago, the chicago burbs and rockford and take a look around.
See the Cherry picked properties being slated for demolition in Rockford and which areas are being gentrified and find out who owwns them, go to any gentlemens club in the area and see the evidence of human trafficing and prostitution, Go to the fish fry at St Ambrogiois or Cappys in Winnebago or to Tigers bar on a Saterday night and be a fly on the wall, Go up Harlem avenue, North avenue and Grand Avenue and just look around with a curios eye, or go to any bar in stone park and observe....then you might be qualified to have an opinion

Last edited by TheArm; 02/14/14 04:56 PM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.