It doesn't matter how insulated the hierarchy is. You cannot commit a decade of blue collar LCN-type crime without having many associates and a few soldiers indicted. By there very nature these low level folks get their hands dirty- unless chicago has managed to do away with that as well. Even during the best modern runs (the Chin, Massino, Uncle Joe, Steve Crea) have had some pattern of indictments for low level operators. It speaks well of your organization when indictments happen but only to lower level guys, and they either stand up or have very little information on other crews. When even basic associates don't get indicted- it speaks only to the fact there is very little activity happening.

You cant point to a single historical example of this complete lack of the indictment activity happening. Especially if we are talking post-1970s FBI techniques.

You are just a huge bullshitter that pulls "im connected" anyone even starts scratching the surface of your absurd claims.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 02/14/14 04:38 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here