Dont know who liked him ,cus his cousins and uncles did not talk good about him. How the guys in Philly followed him i will never know.But they did.If you look in old posts about him u will see for your self what lots of people said about him.In my old posts before any of Jr. new trial even started you will see in those old posts when i would say body,s will hit the floor ect.Also u will see when i said that if Jr. was not locked up or taken down that he was about to make a big move. The new transcripts that are out or will b out on Nick jr. and when he was as a captain building a crew and about to make a move. It should all come out ,even more if someone flips.(the body's were about to hit the floor)But Crea or someone got wind of it and he was knocked down.I would not be surprised if one of the reasons Amuso was taken down did not have something to do with this. Or at least partly, It was on " Jr.associates and made guys on the street and ones about to get out were watching there back.. CRAZY (But no one down here had any love for Joey...)

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."