Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Huron and the Arm.

Next all we need is cookcounty and we'll have a trifecta.

Question: why do you think nearly all relative authorities, overwhelming majority of quite knowledgable posters here and on similar blogs coupled with the FB friggen EYE all purport the same conclusion regards the Windy City EXCEPT you three who apparently know better than everyone?

Is it conceit, arrogance, wishful thinking or stupidity which leads you to think you KNOW more than EVERYBODY else?

And in case you were wondering. That was rhetorical.

Lets start from the beginning....with the FB friggen EYE...the root of your misconcepetions.
Quite simply, they lie.
Not only DO they lie, the went to the SUPREME FRRIGGIN COURT OF THE US and responded to a suit for the right to lie in both their classified and public documents...In short, the info they publish is meaningless....you guys puking it back and posting it is equally meaningless
I have explained my background, I have explained what I do and do not say in internet venues like this and why. The people you read about I know or am a degree or two away from knowing...Hope this helps

For the record, I am not a "Chicago fan"...Circumstances brought me to Cook County and yes, when I came here, not being stupid, I reaquanted myself with some old associations and made the right contacts. Why the fuck wouldnt I?
Some people question why I have info on the Colombos, Buffalo, Chicago, Rockford and other places. Here is a hint, I dont get it from FBI decoy misinfo, or from internet tabloid bullshitters. I know what I know from being in and around those places, the people in them, and being in and around the life for almost 40 years.

Last edited by TheArm; 02/14/14 02:27 PM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.