Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Originally Posted By: abc123

Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Originally Posted By: abc123
Dear Mr Sean South,

Irish Republican Voice.

Was just a gang who will not be around long ? recall YOU said that on Criminal Action Force Thread on CAF, WRONG AGAIAN.

The Republicans was the gang not around long.

Newsflash buddy, the Brit propaganda press have been putting out this crap since the 1700's.

I think you're a West brit abe, why don't you go and polish your Royal memorabilia instead of calling me out every time the Brit press prints another bullshit story about the death of Irish Republicanism.

Michael Campbell had his conviction overturned or didn't you read the news. You just print selected slurs to support your weird love affair with Irish dope pushers who are a dime a dozen.

Either that or some Brit propaganda about how the IRA are over and the Brits will conquer all and Irish Republicanism is dead...

But hey, according to British intelligence they remain a major threat and how comes they never managed to snag slab Murphy of the british intelligence is so fucking great?

You're a West brit abe, admit it.

West brit orangemen, I am now lol.

Sean, Brit propaganda did not put out the statement IRV group did who was part of the Real IRA in Dublin with Alan Ryan so cop yourself on.

Slab Murphy was never with the reals he was with pira.

Michael Campbell had his conviction overturned ? so what.

The Real IRA got a hiding of the U.C.A. NOW YOU admit it.

The Real IRA is the IRA now and the Brit press used to print articles saying Martin Cahill's group of lowlife junkies gave them a hiding and look what happened to him.

Have the IRA been wiped out. By the U.C.A. lol

Abe, I want some of whatever you're on cos that's hilarious. All you do is print selected articles that fit your agenda and eveyone's onto you abe, you're a West Brit.

Martin Cahill was not killed by IRA Sean, lol everyone knows that 15 years or more.