Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: Dago_From_Chicago
I take it little nickey does not like Chicago lol. I think the outfit wished EVERYONE thought like you. How could anyone be so naive to think Chicago is basically dead??? its the 3rd largest city in America with over 780,000 residents in the whole Chicago land area that are of Italian descent. I'm going to find that freaking link from the FBI website where even they say that the Chicago outfit is the single most lucrative Italian organized crime identity in the United States. The report was from 2012. New York is nothing but a bunch of rats who glee for the spot light. Every LCN family has a rat problem but the guys on the east coast have fine tuned it to a perfect art form. How ever Chicago has been able to keep its mouth shut for the most part over all these years minus the family secrets trial a few years back which really did not do much as far as hurting the outfit. The difference between Chicago and New York is Chicago keeps their mouths shut and drives pick up trucks and ball caps to stay under the radar where as New york guys have diarrhea of the mouth, drive fancy cars, where snazzy clothes, and walk around with a billboard that says "hey look at me, I'm a New Yorker and I'm in the mob, now get on your knees and suck my balls because im so awesome"

not too mention that illinois is easily the most crooked state

people seem not to understand the severity of bosses wearing wires or turning state

ny makes people just to keep their numbers up

Why do you worship these guys? like PIzzaboy has pointed out to you several times, these guys hate you because your black, it's that simple. You must be a very strange little man to make up lies to exagerate a criminal group that literally thinks of you as an animal, hilarious.