Originally Posted By: abc123

Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Originally Posted By: abc123
Dear Mr Sean South,

Irish Republican Voice.

Was just a gang who will not be around long ? recall YOU said that on Criminal Action Force Thread on CAF, WRONG AGAIAN.

The Republicans was the gang not around long.

Newsflash buddy, the Brit propaganda press have been putting out this crap since the 1700's.

I think you're a West brit abe, why don't you go and polish your Royal memorabilia instead of calling me out every time the Brit press prints another bullshit story about the death of Irish Republicanism.

Michael Campbell had his conviction overturned or didn't you read the news. You just print selected slurs to support your weird love affair with Irish dope pushers who are a dime a dozen.

Either that or some Brit propaganda about how the IRA are over and the Brits will conquer all and Irish Republicanism is dead...

But hey, according to British intelligence they remain a major threat and how comes they never managed to snag slab Murphy of the british intelligence is so fucking great?

You're a West brit abe, admit it.

West brit orangemen, I am now lol.

Sean, Brit propaganda did not put out the statement IRV group did who was part of the Real IRA in Dublin with Alan Ryan so cop yourself on.

Slab Murphy was never with the reals he was with pira.

Michael Campbell had his conviction overturned ? so what.

The Real IRA got a hiding of the U.C.A. NOW YOU admit it.

Has Slab Murphy given up his criminal activities? If the Brits are so good at surveillance and they got so many rats then why can't they snag him or put Campbell away in the slammer?

Simple questions Brit, remain unanswered.

And why are you so obsessed with a bunch of dime a dozen junkies? I don't get it abe you seem to have some puerile fixation with the UCA but the IRA's main operations are in the north and they have ran a successful campaign considering the millions of pounds f surveillance they are up against.

I don't see why you're a groupie for a bunch of dime a dozen drug dealers.

I agree that the dissident organisations have been deeply infiltrated more due to the calibre of the people they attract like low level criminals and drug abusers pf the type you seem to adore for some reason. But they also have many dedicated pros expert at counter-surveillance and who even had the Dublin police under surveillance themselves so they are hardly amateurs. The UCA are just pests and small fry. The IRA have bigger fish to fry.

But Gerard obviously has a chip against Sinn Fein and his former comrades as his arguments don't stack up to the facts. He states that the Eskund was never going to reach Ireland yet it was on its fifth run the other ones being successful. Everyone knows he's a West Brit and that you've selectively chosen to reveal his musings reveals your true colors.

When head of British Intelligence found out that four runs had been successful he told the British Government it was time to start a peace process. If the IRA had been infiltrated to the level that Gerard states then England especially the financial district would not have been allowed to be bombed which prompted the European Central Bank to site itself in Frankfurt losing billions to the British economy.

A recent unveiled British Army report stated that the IRA were undefeated and could remain so in the foreseeable future. It was lucky that Republicans had a leadership of the likes of Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness that could deliver a peace strategy that has allowed Republicans to achieve their goals in a peaceful manner. Gerard may be bitter but he should not allow that to attempt to revise history.

Neither should you abe wink

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 02/13/14 08:00 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin