Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Chicago barely has its tentacles in anything. It's a barely functioning family, most of it has either died off (considering the family has the same demographics as a nursing home) or gone legit.

This is just complete & utter nonsense though

Great. I love different opinions. Please tell me how.

The better question would be where the heck are you getting this nonsense from?

The burden of proof is on those making outlandish claims that Chicago is powerful and even in the same arena as the Five Families.

The number of indictments since Family Secrets has been very seldom. There have been none outside Chicago. You are left with two options: 1) They are criminal masterminds that have figured out how to beat the 21st century FBI OR 2) Activity is way down, either abandoning the family altogether, going legit and scaling down.

The Geneovese is by all accounts the most powerful, secretive, smart LCN in the country. While you don't see the admin indicted often recently (although even then you got Leo, Nigro, etc), there are large number of soldiers and associates that get indicted every several years. It gives us a indication of their activity.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 02/13/14 05:14 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here