I´le be honest with you. I am glad that the Series ended. On Season 4 there was too much "Black"-Stuff. I just wanna see some Italian-Gangster stuff, in my opinion.

I am looking forward to "The Five Families"-Series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA54Fl_f...iU9GvGcTLASoQmg

"The Five Families," which is in development, hails from Irwin Winkler and Nicholas Pileggi and would mark the cable network's first scripted series.

Discovery Communications is teaming with Academy Award-nominated Goodfellas duo Irwin Winkler and Nicholas Pileggi for its first scripted drama series.

our editor recommends
AMC Developing 'Goodfellas' TV Series'North and South' Miniseries in the Works at DiscoveryDiscovery Producing Scripted Gold Mining MiniseriesDiscovery, Scott Free Team for Second Scripted MiniseriesThe cabler is developing The Five Families, the first-ever dramatic account of the founding families of the Mafia. Pileggi, who penned the screenplay for Goodfellas, will pen the pilot script. The drama marks the first series to invoke the real figures and actual events in the history of the Gambino, Genovese, Lucchese, Bonanno and Colombo Mafia families -- also known as the famed five crime families of New York.

STORY: Discovery Producing Scripted Gold Mining Miniseries

Sorry for bad english, I am not a native american, I hope you forgive me wink