Philly guys don't take this the wrong way but the philly FAM is so interesting cause they had like 6 made guys go and write books. Like the family for 2 decades put out press releases. Its great for a mob nerd like me. Blood and honor is a classic book from nick the crows p.o.v. then tommy dels kids; previt.leonetti.veasey.guy tommy horse head giving interviews on an on. Natale got his book turned down cause wants more to say. I'm going against the consensus that Merlino retired. Nope bosses don't retire why the hell was ligambi and company telling the gambinos 3 yrs ago he's the acting boss.back to the family being so public. Good fella tapes. The guy who recorded his induction. But fuck they just keep coming back. Merlin the 2014 prototype of boss. He's the same age as m.m.d. shit the philly guys must have elected him boss he's hasn't done anything since he got out of jail to embarris them guys. I said he could have had a reality TV on vh1 3 yes ago when he got out. So what's he doing for money; being a boss.