Maybe he didn't start his criminal career until he was in his teens/early adult years but his mentality was that of a criminal when he was a young kid. The man says it himself in his 1996 interview when his Uncle told him all about the Red Caruso murder, Phil said he felt great when his uncle needed his help and was happy how his uncle explained how he killed the guy. What I'm saying about Phil is that he is a very good manipulator about his own portrayal in the public's eye with His quiet demeanour his good looks and charm played well in front of the cameras while he masked an underbelly of violence, and if you notice if anyone tries to question his violent past he puts it all on his Uncle Nicky. I'm not saying Nicky Scarfo Sr wasn't ruthless, but I don't believe Phil when he tries to play the victim. Those who knew him like the Crow, Tommy Del, George Fresolone, and semi-legit Joe Salerno all say he was just as violent as his uncle.

Does anyone know anything about his son's mother? I'm curious about that part of his life because in his book he don't mention anything about his son being born or anything. I'm wondering if the mother is the girl who he stuck a knife to her throat, which Joe Salerno says he witnessed one time in Phil's kitchen.