Hi Phillymob

Yeah I have to agree that he has turned his life around and hasn't gone back to that way of life, but I doubt he made the jump with the Government solely because of his son. If that was the case why did he not go away sooner when he started 'despising' his uncle who he said had gotten out of control and he was planning to kill him. It took a 45-year prison sentence for him to see 'the light' and put his priorities in order.

Also what is interesting is the fact that in his book he doesn't mention his son's mother and how he met her. You just seem to read along and suddenly he mentions his son. I'm wondering if the mother is the girl Joe Salerno mentions about when he said he saw Phil stick a knife to her throat. Could she have been the mother of Phil's son or just one of his girlfriends. I believe this girl was a waitress. If anyone has any information please pass it along.

What was good about reading Joe Salerno's book and watching Phil's 1996 interview was the way Salerno said Phil would get that 'look' in his eyes when he was trying to decide weather he liked you or not, that was chilling Salerno said. I noticed it a few times when the interviewer Forest challenges him on some issues you can see that glare in his eyes. I bet he did wrestle the gun away from his uncle so he could shoot Vince Falcone in the heart again unlike Phil's version were he said Nicky ordered him to fire.

Be great to see what he looks like now.