Hi guys

I've read a lot about the Scarfo mob and one guy that was very interesting was Phil Leonetti. I'm sure you've read his book and the many others out there and his many TV interviews, which are all good and tells us about the Scarfo era.
However, I find Leonetti to be someone with a complex. When he talks about murder he says things like "we" are the good guys and we were against the bad guys. When he explains his 'friend' Salvie Testa he says it was a shame and he wished Testa never got killed and it was his uncle who had him killed because he was paranoid and power hungry and it had nothing to do with him he was just an innocent spectator when his uncle wanted to kill Testa. Yet in the book Blood and Honour Nicky the Crow quoted Leonetti as saying, "This motherfucker, I'm getting sick and tired of looking at him." Sounds like he loved Sal Testa. Also during his 1996 interview he tries to make out he was a good guy by killing bad people. That's why I say he has a complex because I think he wants to the world to see him as a 'nice guy' while blaming everything on his Uncle Nicky. In that same interview Tommy Del hidden, said Phil would have never left the mob if he hadn't been sentenced to 45-years-in prison. Phil said he flipped because he was saving his son from the mob, and because his Uncle was out of control and killing everyone including his best fried the one he said, "That motherfucker, I'm getting sick and tired of looking at him." When you read his book he tries to discredit Tommy Del, Joe the Plumber, Nicky Crow, and George Fresolone by saying they should have never been welcomed in the organization because they were no good. He says that because they made him look like a CRAZY killer who liked to murder people in their own records/books of meeting him. He didn't like that because he wants to portray himself as the victim. In the end the guy didn't want to spend 45-years in prison and he ratted out everyone he could to stop that from happening. I hope in the future he can be more honest about his past instead of blaming his uncle. Phil was a willing pupil, he says it himself and loved everything about La Cosa Nostra, apart from doing prison time for it, and that's what it all boils down to. Has nothing to do with his son, wife (former girlfriend of Vince Falcone) or his mother, it was because he didn't want to face prison, and he certainly didn't do it because Salvie Testa was murdered.
So Phil if you ever browse these pages and read this please be honest and stop weaselling your way out of things.

But as Silvio Dante says, "It will never fuckin happen!"

If anyone else has an opinion on Phil Leonetti please reply.