Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: LittleMan
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
I didn't follow the case too closely so i really don't know what they had on her and the details of the case.

But if she did it...fuck her..you guys can have her. As long as theres evidence to back up the conviction.

They actually have very little on her, in terms of evidence. However, Knox continually changed her alibi, had conflicting stories with her ex boyfriend, made a confession under duress- which was later recanted, she falsely accused her boss of committing the murder, admitted to being under the influence of drugs and booze during the night in question, turned off her cell phone, and there's still confusion as to her whereabouts during the night. Plus, there's debate over whether the knife obtained from her ex boyfriend's house was really the murder weapon, and the dna evidence was supposedly tainted. Some say the media circus surrounding the case made it impossible for her to receive a fair trial.

While she cannot prove that she was not involved, the authorities seemingly cannot prove that she was involved, nor even had a motive. The theory of a group sex game gone bad is a bit of a stretch. Which brings us to the issue of presumed innocence until proven guilty, or vice versa?

This is a unique site as we have members in the US, UK, and Italy. Supposedly, the public perception about her guilt differs in these countries, so I'm interested in how she has been portrayed in the UK and Italy.

she's guilty.....just like george zimmerman, oj simpson, and casey anthony

What exactly convinces you of her guilt cook, are you even the slightest bit familiar with the case? Have you read this - According to the prosecution's reconstruction, Knox had attacked Kercher, repeatedly banged her head against a wall, forcefully held her face, tried to remove her clothes, cut her with a knife, inflicted the fatal stab wound, and then took her two mobile phones and faked a burglary.[146] Guede's shoe prints, fingerprints, and DNA were found in the bedroom, his DNA was found on Kercher and her clothing, and his skin cells were inside her body. Guede's DNA mixed with Kercher's was in bloodstains on the inside of her shoulder bag.[147] No shoe prints, clothing fibers, hairs, fingerprints, skin cells or DNA of Knox were found on Kercher or in the room. The prosecution alleged that all forensic traces in the bedroom which incriminated Knox had been wiped away by her and Sollecito -

So what evidence has you convinced that she's guilty? I'm assuming this is just another one of your knee-jerk reactions, when you get all outraged even though you're not quite sure what your outraged about lol .