Louie may have freelanced it, but was still receiving a cut from certain factions. Its already been stated that the Providence and Boston guys barely know what eachother look like. This isnt 1960 when they were a full fledged family, they have to be the way they are these days cause its not easy like it use to be. I can tell your an older guy with the old info your talking about. My info is up to date and its legit and why would i even bother talking about this if it wasnt true. Are you invloved cause you like to think your correct on everything you say, but your not brother. I could tell you more about guys in Providence that you dont know, but im not gonna put it on blast on a public forum. Why wouldnt the feds just say the power base is back in Boston and Providence is completely done. They havent said that yet cause theyre privy to whats going on and they will never say Providence is done. Its not done and thats the,last im gonna say, for those who believe it or not, its fine with me cause im no bollshitter and get my straight from people who know how it is.

Last edited by Ville; 02/08/14 06:37 AM.