Ok Manton thanks for the rundown on the Patriarca's, you gave us information that anyone can,look on the internet and find out about. Thats all common knowledge brother. And thats why i stated they are factioned based right now, cause crews are doing their own thing, and they are kicking up in Boston. Providence was the powerbase, keyword was. Boston holds that now buddy, and you are only saying Boston made drug addicts cause of all the talk about Billy Angelesco and Mark Rossetti and heroin. Otherwise we got old timers that carry more weight than anyone in Providence, except maybe Louie and even a few of these guys are on Shack's level. We got young guys that are not on drugs and are very good earners. You can tell me Providence is done till my ear falls off, but thats far from the truth. If Louie let the Boston guys do what they wanted and had nothing to do with it, then why did he get indicted for the strip club case. He was still connected with Boston guys during that time period. I may be from Boston and you Providence, but im saying they are trying to make a come back and Boston is already on the road getting things done.

Last edited by Ville; 02/08/14 05:51 AM.