A few comments and questions:

Who is Rocco Pranno ?- you guys can save me some research time.

About what approx time did Ricca begin to have health issues?

Appreciate the 1957 date. I wasn't sure when the govt turned up the heat. I know Ricca went to prison in 59 and Accardo was "covered-up" with IRS problems. If I remember correctly, Ricca got out in the fall of 61 and Accardo's conviction was overturned in late 62, maybe. Not sure when Ricca started having health problems.

I can't find much on any big rivalry between Taylor St and other street crews. If you have info on this please direct me to the source. I also have seen very little about Ricca being totally involved with Taylor St. I would like to read or know more about this, but have not found any info. Doesn't indicate that it's not true, just saying I haven't found it.

One more thing: All this defiance that Taylor St had for Accardo is also not present in anything that I've read. It may be true, but I can't locate the source.

My info comes from reading books, research on Internet, email & telephone conversations with 3-4 people in Chicago. Oh, and you guys on this forum who are very knowledgable. I'm slowly learning who is credible and the others who infiltrate the site just to disrupt and cause problems.

No hidden agenda on my part. Just trying to get accurate info on an era in Chicago history that appeals to me.