Hi Pedasso,

No need to apologize. I began researching this stuff when I found out my Uncle ran the rackets in Youngstown for almost 40 years and had a few other family members that were murdered in mob wars between Cleveland & Pittsburgh. I am not a professional writer, have no interest at this point in publishing anything. I agree that Scott's information is as solid as it gets in most cases, I just tend to disagree with the way he presents the Detroit Family. I have had private dialog with him regarding this...I'll leave it at that.

Macombguy provides info from "a different perspective" and I like his style. As for Scott, I do not know him so it is hard to form an opinion on him on a personal level, but I know that he is an mob enthusiast like the rest of us, which I can truly appreciate. Sometimes on these boards, tone is difficult to gauge. For the record, I am a "huge fan" of the Midwest Crime Families, as I grew up in Ohio in the suburbs of Youngstown, so I appreciate everything the rust belt provided for us and find their crime families to be the most interesting.

Again, welcome to the board as I'm sure your information on Detroit will be greatly appreciated by many of the Midwest posters.

Warm Regards,

JCB1977

Last edited by JCB1977; 02/07/14 01:06 PM.