JCB,

I apologize for coming off as attacking you.

It may sound personal, because to a degree it is. Like you, I have a main field of research, in my case Detroit, but I have no intention of being published. I have past family connections to the organization, and do have some current knowledge.

When it comes to my defense of Scott, I am in more in defense of his information, than the man himself. Scott is a good guy, I do not know him on personal basis, but have shared some emails. The info he has given to me, and has put out on the RD and elsewhere, has for the most part checked out. I have given him some critical feedback in the past. He has had many family connections incorrect in the past, as well as areas of operation, and the extent certain members or connected people are involved. Overall, his information is solid, to discredit him because of a few inconsistencies or errors is not wise in my opinion. I am not a follower or a "groupie" of Scott, I however do look towards him as a reliable source of information.

My personal belief, and that I have stated before, is this is the peak of the organization (as in the highest in members and activity currently), at it's present state; it is all downhill from here. People tend to get hung up on numbers, whether the organization has 20 or 60 members, it is still here, and still active.

Thank you for your professional response, which is lacking on many of these sites.