jcb so I was reading them merry files them thing are interesting. the one convo betwwen bianco and ray sr. is great the whole time nicky trying to bad mouth carlo Gambino and ray telling him to have respect. but Gambino is backing up the gallo faction against profaci brother inlaw, nick stuck in the middle and Gambino playing both sides. guess Gambino was a weasel like joe bonanno said. ray sr became boss I read in 1952 or 54. so he was a boss before Genovese or Gambino. it always says a confidential informant sated this or that but the fbi were using illegal bugs everywhere so that's why they say a informant said it to cover the tracks, they just new way to much. how organize they were back in the 70tys baby shacks is hiding out in Chicago with some jewish book max who the fbi staes is the biggest bookie out there, and is joe doves right hand man. the Chicago posters probably no of this guy max issoro, sounds Italian but the the first name max maybe half and half. also never new baby shacks was that wealthy back then he had the book and took all the layoff in r.i. back then so he;s got ancient money. also he was hiding out in nyc with flemmi and salemmi. it says 1 c.i. states backy shacky is around central park dressing sharp as ever, who tells that to the fbi probably flemmi, him and salemmi were broke baby shacks was tking planes all over the place. how bout when rays sr. says to bianco I rather eat with five guys here and be full then then 200guys in Brooklyn fighting over a buck. my final post on this seems like baby shacks didn't make a lot of guys down there maybe you had to kill to get a button for him, but the last couple yrs they made probably 10 guys around boston so there good up there, it tradition now they'll kick ot going as long as nyc has the 5 familes. they said 15 yrs ago the Colombo were gonna be absolved into the other 4 familes hasn't happed, the new jersey family still around. philly keeps going they got the coolest mob boss in America rite now skinny joe. not the strongest the coolest, and he didtn retire he could have had a book deal, tv show when he got out 3 yrs ago. he'll carry on there lcn shit.