That was feud was true, once Jackie's father, the infamous Vito "Billy Jack" Giacalone died, Jackie and the Bomb had some falling out over rackets. Now with Jackie being in the acting boss slot, pretty much running everything with Jack Tocco being in name only, Jackie had the power to de-stripe a Capo.

Frankie the Bomb Bommarito didn't help matters though. While he was at the Italian Retirees Social club (in Roseville), he made the remark to Paul Corrado, who wore a wire on a non LCN or organized crime member to get his GAMETAX sentence reduced, and called him a rat. Capo/Future Street Boss Pete "Specs" Tocco was there, and Paul is his guy. Pete Tocco told the Bomb to shut it, and The Bomb told him to fuck off, or something to that regard and he was banned from the club. So he was on the outs with both families who hold the power, the Tocco's and Giacalone's.

Now the Bomb was given some rackets back, a lucrative multi-state catalytic converter ring. He's still a soldier.

Macomb is extremely thorough in his research, he is definitely a great poster. Unlike a lot of keyboard jockeys on these organized crimes sites, who call themselves "experts", who give up once they can't find anything off of Google or Wikipedia, Macomb searches databases whether they be local, state, federal etc. and he pays to view some things, so he's uncovered a ton of unreported busts and associates.

His chart was missing a few key guys, but him and I separately pretty much came up with a similar chart.

I wouldn't be so quick to discredit Scott. He is still by far THE expert on Detroit. You know how we knew about the Frank Bommario-Jack Giacalone beef? Scott knows Frankie the Bomb, they were taping a reality show together, no joke. Scott also knows a lot of federal contacts. Current and retired FBI agents, and Keith Corbett, the former Federal Organized Crime prosecutor out of Detroit. He is of course, not infallible, no one is.

When it comes to made guys 30-40 active, 10-12 inactive. So in total 40-50. That's also the number Scott has personally told me the FBI told him (well actually they said 40-55). And I really do believe him, he has no reason to lie to me. Remember a lot of these guys are old, ready to die or retire soon. However, there is at least one group of younger-ish guys (8-12), who have the potential to be made in the near future. After that, in approximately 20 years, it will be a much different landscape.

Hope that helped!