JCB, you are a two faced poster. You're cordial with him on the RealDeal, and blast him on here.

You honestly think he's trying to get people on his side to sell the hype and buy his books? That's laughable. He's even said it before, he doesn't make dick on his books.

The St. Louis thing is an honest mistake, he should have truly done some more research before posting that. You're overstepping by asserting what you think SCOTT is thinking. Sit down? At what point did he even hint at that?

Arcadia Publishing, Camino Books, and Running Press aren't his own publishing house, so don't lie to try to sway people to your side.

While you're in Massachusetts, researching the long defunct families in Youngstown and Pittsburgh for other researchers because you can't get published yourself, stay out of the Detroit discussions because you truly do not know about current affairs.

Jackie the Kid becoming boss? Totally true, and has been planned for quite some time, there's wiretaps on the subject for Christs sake!

Why wouldn't new guys get their button? I don't understand what's so hard to grasp about new made guys? He's always said on his charts, "Not all of these guys are made, but this is the core of the organization". He may have 60 names, but they're all not made. Charts made by Macomb and myself have tried to narrow it down even more. Scott isn't making people up, these people are involved. The only time Scott's ever pulled the "I'm published card", is when Wiseguy/IvyLeague was derailing every thread and calling out Scott and his credibility, he's only done it a few times that I recall.

Btw, the RealDeal is a closed, invite only forum...how the hell can you say he's trying to stir the pot to sell books? Who to? The 50 active posters, who are smart enough to spot a hack? The majority on the RD believe and trust Scott's info. Especially if you know where he gets most of his info from. You need to rethink your argument, you sound like preteen on a Call of Duty forum.