Here is a thread that Scott Burnstein started last August, this is a funny story:

Det Mob Boss makes visit to Missouri (Thread Topic)

Detroit godfather Jack Tocco was in ST. Louis recently holding some type of charity picnic.

I wonder if Nino Parrino was there?

This is the type of bullshit hype that Scott tries to get going. The fact of the matter is that Jack Tocco was never in St. Louis, as one of the other posters wrote this:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this event wasn't in St. Louis, MO, but in Chelsea, Michigan at the St. Louis Center for disabled people. The Tocco family, and many Italian's in the community are large benefactors of this center. There are quite a few pictures of Jack Tocco and family (and some "family"), at this center during Christmas and other holidays/fundraisers throughout the past few years.

***My take on this is that Scott was trying to get the internet chatter going that Jack Tocco and the defunct St. Louis Crime Family were in collusion. Scott is a salesman and he desperately wants Detroit to be the premier mafia family, which is why he stirs the pot and gets all of his followers excited that Detroit is having some big mafia sit down with Nino Parrino in St, Louis. He's a guy who is trying hard to emulate his hero, George Anastasia and while I give him credit for publishing a few books (through his own publishing house), how well did they sell? None of them netted him much profit nor made a NY Times best seller list.

***And when you question his statements, he will be quick to say "I'm 36 years old and I've published 3 books, my resume speaks for itself." I have learned to not even comment in his threads as they are hype and bullshit. However, I will say that he has a deep knowledge of the history of the Detroit LCN but his claims of new guys getting their buttons and Jackie the Kid being a rising star is a reach.

Last edited by JCB1977; 02/06/14 04:50 PM.