I'm a big fan of Providence, do my grocery shopping once a month at Constantino's and grab a pie from Sicilia's (It still aggravates me that Casserta's doesn't have sausage and meatball pizzas). I agree that there may be a few players, but to say they are "completely" under the radar is hard to believe, especially with Bobby DeLuca working with the FBI. If there was anybody on the verge of being made or viewed as important up and comers, he would have divulged that info to the Feds...Now, maybe the Feds know and haven't made it public, but with DeLuca and others who are cooperating, the FBI has had its finger on the pulse for some time regarding who's who in organized crime. They have been handing indictments down the last 10 years and have locked up some of the most important players in Rhode Island and Boston. I'm sure most of those guys had younger associates, but DeLuca would have given them up right away. Time will tell what the future holds for LCN in New England, but at this moment in 2014, it's the weakest they have ever been.