Originally Posted By: klydon1
Some of my thoughts from the game:

If Joe Namath is going to wear a woman's coat at midfield before more than 100 million viewers, he's got to get the coin flip right.

The few shots of John Elway watching the game while his team was blown off the field reminded me of his expressions in his first three Super Bowls when he was blown out and played poorly.

Elway just signed John Fox to an extension before the Super Bowl. While he would've done so anyhow, he has to be looking at Fox and Jack DelRio in a different light after the game. Fox would have received a $1 million bonus if he won the game. Coaching was a huge determing factor in the game.

I am an idiot for picking the Seahawks as Super Bowl champs before the season and changing to Denver after the conference championships.

Seattle should have another run next year, but after next season they'll have to overpay Wilson, who's earning a near minimum salary and lose Sherman, who's only making about $500,000. They have other young players at the league minimum.

My favorite commercial was the John Stamos yogurt ad where he was joined by the Full House co-stars.

I think Pete Carroll is vile scum for how he left USC and jumped to the NFL to avoid the consequences. He was the reason I rooted for the Broncos - I find Carroll that unlikable.

I would have rather seen a drunken Joe Namath slur his words and hit on a sideline reporter like he did a few years ago instead of dressing like a baffoon in a fur coat. Sure he did it in the 1960s, but he looked even more ridiculous on Sunday.

I thought the Broncos made two mistakes before even taking their first snap, which also proved to be disastrous. Denver won the coin toss and should have deferred until the 2nd half. Most teams come out tight offensively and with the jitters in the Super Bowl. Why not let that be Seattle? Secondly, that buffoon returner taking the opening kickoff when he was 7 yards deep in the endzone was a terrible decision, even if Manning would not have botched the snap. The Bronocs started around the 13 yard line because of this decision. From there, everything went downhill for the Broncos and they never recovered.