where would you operate ?

Classic: New York City. Ten crews enough. I would seperate my crews each on some kind of speciality: let's say one for gambling, one for hits: a hit squad, one for labors, construction etc., one for traditional racketeering, one for bookmaking etc. one for whorehouses, one for let's say big robberies, one for smuggling, one for dope business (that would made up by guys i can waste easily), one for other stuff ...

what would your hierarchy be ?

tought capos. very tough. also talented on making money. each would need to respect the code and can control their ambitions. for each capo, there would be three or two champion lieutenants, made guys, proved theirselves with both murder and money making. my underboss would be my fixer: smart but tough, problem solver, street smart but loyal and consigliere would be a real strategist, who would be forward-looking wise man.

high profile or low ?

well, i would bite other families some little, to show that i'm dangerous and they needed to be well with me. but i wouldn't do it like Galante, i would know how to share. when it comes to violence, i would like to keep it low since there's no necessary, but i would make some of people example, by using some violent stuff.

policy on drugs ?

well, one crew on drugs. effective, smart crew who only my underboss would get contact with, i would never reach them as a first, second or even third person. and that drug crew would made up by guys i can waste easily, doesn't mean anything to me. because if dope guys flip, everybody's f.cked up.

meetings ?

i would go meetings alone. no driver, no enforcer. i would wear casually, like jeans, hockey jackets etc. and i would make my meetings alone. because i wouldn't need any bodyguards, if the things were in that position and i'm under danger with the meeting, that already means i'm a bad boss.

bringing guys in ?

murder ! murder is the code ! if they flip, they'll also get it up in the .ss. so that would make them think twice. also i would bring guys in who believe in some sort of honour code, just as Sonny Black Napolitano or Tommy Pitera: tough and wise guys.

finding out if guys are rats

i would try to make sure. but i wouldn't take it so long. i wouldn't always punish the capos bring rats in. but if i'm sure the guy's 60 percent or 70 percent a rat, i would erase him.

Avoiding a war ?

i would try to take commission on my side firstly. Then i would seek for a peace, but with the commission having sympathy on me, i would act dare against some other family.

if the commission against me, let's say if my family's like Bonanno's or Colombo's, the traditional ones, i would take the other one on my side and rival with the other three till death. on that i would make sure my team's loyal to me, i would make them happy, rich and respected.

in war, i would do simultaneous moves: once if you're facing with'em, you take'em all out of picture: each small cool hit squad for each boss, underboss or capo.

street or my mansion ?

street. i would spend time in social clubs with casual wearings. i would keep my physic strong, muscular to make sure guys around me doesn't count me as a week in physic. I would play cards with'em, with my champion capos, play chess to show that i'm both street smart and intelligent. sure i would read books but not in front of many tough guys, but i would make it known that i'm a reader. and in once incident, i would beat up some guy, like Tony did in Sopranos to that muscular guy, but i would beat up someone really deserves it, so that would show i'm both brains and brawns, even i'm not that kind of enforcer.

rapists ? abusers ?

no ! there would be no room in my family for guys like Sam DeStefano or Tommy DeSimone, any sexual abuser in my family, i would make him disappear, even if he's a good earner. so that way i would earn respect from tough but honorable guys as Sonny Black or Gigi Cestone kind of guys.

Last edited by famed_hitman; 02/03/14 08:43 PM.