This is what i responded with in the GD thread, to be honest i'm confused why this is in the OC section confused .

I have to say Furio that i'm not biased in the slightest regarding this case. If i was it'd most likely be against Knox since it was a British girl murdered, but quite simply the evidence isn't there. I don't buy into these PR campaigns that portray Knox as an angel, and i certainly don't think Italy is a 3rd world country. Thisis from wikipedia, According to the prosecution's reconstruction, Knox had attacked Kercher, repeatedly banged her head against a wall, forcefully held her face, tried to remove her clothes, cut her with a knife, inflicted the fatal stab wound, and then took her two mobile phones and faked a burglary.[146] Guede's shoe prints, fingerprints, and DNA were found in the bedroom, his DNA was found on Kercher and her clothing, and his skin cells were inside her body. Guede's DNA mixed with Kercher's was in bloodstains on the inside of her shoulder bag.[147] No shoe prints, clothing fibers, hairs, fingerprints, skin cells or DNA of Knox were found on Kercher or in the room. The prosecution alleged that all forensic traces in the bedroom which incriminated Knox had been wiped away by her and Sollecito -

It's crazy that Knox and Sollecito were so thorough yet Guede left all of the incriminating evidence related to him there. The reconstruction is ridiculous. I can't say without a doubt that she's not guilty, but i also don't believe there's enough evidence for her to be convicted.

I pretty much agree with whats been said here, if she's guilty then she should be extradited and spend the rest of her days in a cell. I don't believe there's enough evidence to convit her though, there was alot of unanswered questions and suspicious activity from her leading up to the original trial, but i'm still confused what they believe they have on her.

Last edited by Camarel; 02/03/14 03:11 PM.