I've always been a Woody Allen fan. I remember once I talked with another board member, how I liked Allen movies and he asked if I knew he had relations with her stepdaughter and married her. I still being biased toward Allen asked him if she was under aged, and he said no, but still.

So now that after Golden Globe lifetime achievement award all the circus has once again come to town, there was an undesired opportunity to get to know all the details of what happened. First I read this article:

The Woody Allen Allegations: Not So Fast - The Daily Beast

There I found out that Soon-Yi was not Allen's adopted daughter, they had not met till she was 19 or 21, and that He and Mia were not married. Moreover that medical opinion after examining Dylan found no sign of anal or vaginal rape. I mean, that should be conclusive to clear someone of raping a 7 year old, right? Then again I guess not. Court would give custody of the girl to the very mother who planted such nauseating thoughts inside her head, so that many years later we hear that she's been cutting herself:

An Open Letter From Dylan Farrow

I can imagine that had I been in Mia's shoes, I might have gone insane with rage and might've done the exact despicable thing she did, but shouldn't there be more investigations into such allegations? Shouldn't the court have the responsibility to remove the child from such an environment that would support such ideas even after there was no medical and psychological evidence to support it? Allen even passed a lie detector test, something Mia refused to even take.

Anyway, it breaks my heart to read her account, and yet enrages me that why should such allegations being thrown around so carelessly, and clearing a person's reputation should not be a must, that people would shrug and say we cannot know what really happened, and who cares, he deserves it anyway, he did marry the other stepdaughter(!), even when such strong evidence points out that nothing happened and a child should be left in care of a crazy person, so that years later she believes she was molested as a child. I just needed to vent here.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones