jcb the files are pretty interesting. its says rite there patriarca had nicky bianco made in sept 10 1963 probably ats patys rest. in nyc. ive read only 1 or 2 other guys made in the 1960tys. Gambino made nino gaggi probably cause he was big pauls right hand man that came from I think his nephew dominck book murder machine and Christy tick from those files to. but for patriarca to get bianco made and the just place him in the hierarchy of the profaci family says something. I really don't get if he was on the commission or reported to them kinda like samm the plumber. if he was told too stay away from bonanno and the whole family he was to power hungry. roseeti done the fbi fed him to the wolves and burriud him in the mass doc. he a usless witness and black eye. DeLuca rode off to the sunset it was reported baby shacky wanted limone to take over once he came home. antohny d was caught on the nicky skins tape saying he was acting boss so that only means limone is boss maybe in name only but hes boss till he says so. wanna say I read roseeti was acting consig for anythony rite up till the herion bust. the capo from providence was caught by DeLuca saying how stupid it was for anthoyn to be splitting the club money. they made a few guys in the last few yrs. bufalino in 2008 so probably other guys. Anthony son whose like 25 probably in the last 2 or 3 yrs. there not lacking for recruits its just weird you never heard baby shacks making r.i. guy and the state is half Italian. st laurents kid never got it he was around forever. chippy plead guilty in the plea it said he was made in 1996 so baby shacks probably made his guys when he took over. bet that old guy makes it home he was in good shape, his nephew is a convicted killer and union official for luina, don't think hes made either.