Hey Joe thanks for your input. I see I was off base on some things and right on others. I agree Cheese is not even close to being the most respected guy in the North End. Personally, I agree that Angelesco would not rat but I do think him and Cheese will get ratted on and end up back inside. I know Cheese is inside now so I meant he will get sent back once he gets out. Also I did not mean to imply Billy pulled the trigger in the Squillante hit but he definitely knows all the details, and he can still be indicted for conspiracy. I respect your information and I meant no disrespect.

JCB I agree 100% that the Feds are not through using Rossetti and Deluca. They got both those guys right where they want them and they are going to keep squeezing them. They know a whole lot that could hurt everyone from Boston to Providence.

I just hope we can keep this New England thread from degenerating into a pissing contest between the Italians and the Irish lol.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis