Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
that shit was poppin back in 2011 when I last went there. "Tap out" was the last stuff I used and I think i went to 5th & State, that was probably the best shit ive ever had. They always set back up though. People have told me shit got shut down but by summer time they will be at it again. its too easy with all them alleys. South camden and Pollock always were poppin too but everybody thinks theres only good dope out north. WRONG, i used to get Pink Panther for 5$ in Pollock right on Chase and Lewis... Just driving down York is so miserable, as is most of the city.

Typically they do set right back up. At least on 6th street they haven't (the alley behind the houses was bulldozed). I know some of the people who used to run that set and they said they were going to take their money and run. No point in trying to set up somewhere else. They made a LOT of money and didn't do a ton of time. That set will not be back up and running. I wouldn't be surprised if 4th and York sets back up. By the way, how could you forget Roydon st? Lot of dope moved out there too.