All I am going to say is me personally dont think Billy would rat I mean he had plenty of chances and it wasnt like he was facing a dime he was facing the elbow(life). And yea the north end is a world of its own so is federal hill. with that being said just knw there is alot going on and the fat cheese can be influential but he is NOT from a long shot the most respected or feared guy. I peronally thinks by rank he can be underboss but in reality he gets overseen all the time by the real figure heads and thats a fact

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "