Hey guys I wanted to point out one thing. I agree about Biagio being a man of respect, but to be honest I did not want to mention his name. I think the Chin Gigante reference applies well here. I have to agree with JCB. If it were the 1980s-early 1990s I think the North End would have iced them both.

One more note I know the killings Rossetti was involved in were before Cheese was really active in the administration, but that does not mean some of those could not be included in a RICO Indictment. Not to mention the DeVito and Squillante murders, from what I have heard, have guys waiting for the Feds to drop an indictment for them. The Feds won the Vernace trial in NYC and that murder was 30 years old, and he was acquitted in the state trial just like Angelesco was. Sure people's memories are less hazy on the DeVito and Squillante hits. I am sure by the time Cheese gets out Angelesco and those other morons will have pissed off a few more people into turning rat. Plus its not like its a secret that he did the work on those two hits.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis