Thanks for the info JCB. The Valenti's lived a charmed life. They really did not have to answer for anything they did, and they retired rich. One small note Frank died in 2008. Guess he was not dying back in the 70s and 80s lol.

Olddirtyfish, I really like your avatar. Sammy G was as good as they get. Yes Larry is Loren's nickname. He does not make pizza as much anymore. A neat side note is that almost any independent pizzeria in Rochester has ties to the old Rochester Crew. Larry has a piece of Bay and Goodman (not on paper), since his old man loaned them money back in the day.

SharpieOne peaked my interest in what really went on with Joe Ladolce so I did a little digging. He did plead guilty but he ended up with probation, counseling, and a fine. The kid gets the rest of his life in therapy. If that was not enough, Joe did not have to register as a sex offender either. So I am sure you guys ask why is he still making book and doing his various other hustles with the other guys? The answer is that the other guys bought his bull crap that he was framed by the cops because he is a made guy, and that what cops do frame people. I also found out that Joe's dad used to sexually abuse him, his sisters, grand kids, nephews, so apparently the scumbag does not fall far from the tree. Joe was always known for his taste in young girls, so the little boy thing surprised everyone. I will not go into details but what he did to that kid deserved more than probation. If Sammy G was alive he would of cut this guy's prick off and fed it to him. I doubt anyone could argue with that, I know murder is wrong but some people deserve it. Maybe that should be a thread mob scumbags who deserved to die lol.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis