Hey guys. I was vague about my friend’s aunt on purpose but because of one of the comments I received I feel I have to expand. My friend’s aunt is a lawyer but she was not the lead attorney for any of the aforementioned guys. She is an expert on RICO cases and she is often called in as a consultant. Anyone who knows anything about organized crime trials, in particular RICO cases is that there is not just one lawyer working on your case. You have one and sometimes two lead attorneys who call in expert witnesses and consultants who are often lawyers themselves. She has worked on OC cases from Providence to NYC so as far as I am concerned her credentials are not in question. If anyone really doubts me I can PM you with proof of who she is, I just am not going to out her on a public forum.

I honestly believe her that there is no true united Patriarca Family. The old guys are too smart to get involved with Cheese and his BS. The feds are just lying in wait with Rossetti and Deluca ready to make a case against the Dinunzio Family, Billy Angelesco, Mike Prochilo, Darrin Bufalino, and basically anyone who get nostalgic and thinks it’s the 1980s still. I mean if you were Matty, Vinny, or one of the other old heads, would you bet you future that Cheese will not get indicted again when he gets out. I will not say there is no way they could recover, I just do not think it would make sense to operate like they used to.

Its funny, the North End is a world in its own. If you hang around there it is easy to see why people think the Patriarca’s are alive and well as they have ever been. I am not trying to talk ill of the North End, I have respect for those guys. I just do not think they are dumb enough to get caught doing their old tricks. Cheese will continue to be a fat idiot along with his junkie crews. As for Limone, I honestly do not know his rank so I will, leave that one alone.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis