OMG!! Holy Crap!! It's really been 50 frickin' years? WTF? Where did the time go? confused lol I am so old. LOL Those in my generation will remember the excitement of that time.

I will NEVER forget it. I was in 10th grade. Perfect age to be in the middle of the hysteria. Family watched Ed Sullivan regularly and my sister & I especially were looking forward to seeing the "mop tops" from England.

The next day at school, I still remember the halls buzzing with excitement. Everyone asking everyone else, as they passed by, "did you see it?" Shortly after....Beatlemania hits; Long hair, Nero jackets, Beatle boots... Beatle everything. AND everyone wanted to go to England. LOL It really was something. Glad I was a part of it.

I also remember going to see "Hard Day's Night." Holy crap!! Could NOT hear anything due to constant screaming. lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/30/14 12:39 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon