Since the initial run ended on HBO I've watched the entire series on DVD probably a dozen times - seriously, most nights there's nothing nearly as good on and I'll pop in a random disc and end up watching from that point until the end of the season if not the series. If it's on I'll probably end up watching it. I'm addicted.
Anyway, one thing I have never been able to figure out is where does Silvios' dislike of Christopher come from. Maybe I'm reading more into it or I missed something but Silvio really seems to have a problem with Chris. The episode "No Show" was on the other night. Chris gets appointed acting captain while Paulie is in the can and even when he makes the announcement ("that's the way some peoplewant it...") to his reaction to Chris' joke about putting wings in his hair. Silvio is not thrilled with the promotion. He further displays his anger at the situation by letting Patsy steal the tiles. I think it goes back to before Chris was made.
So why is Silvio at odds with Chris? Is it because he disagrees with Tony promoting such a young guy? Is there a specific incident that prompted this animosity? Does it go back to Dickie?
It's something I just never understood, what's your take?