"Replace "Chinese" with "White" and it sounds like things Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have said.

Guess when they say it, it's "whining", huh? But you're just telling the truth."

Actually getthesenets it may sound the same, but it's not. Whites generally don't do that too much. Most whites I know either don't really care about the racial background of their coworkers/employees or actually think that it's 'cool' to have non-whites around. Whereas some Asians (especially Indians) are well known for clearing others and replacing them with their kind. (When I say whites I mean American whites. I;ve heard that eastern Europeans can quite racist. I know that Italian americans have been stereotyped as racists in the past, but (at least based on my experiences with parts of my family and others) that seems to be overblown.)

There are also other ways of being exclusionary than coming out and saying it directly. Only publishing advertisements/listings etc in a foreign language is one.
While I am concerned about some Chinese activities in American cities (as well as their activities of other too) I think I may have over targeted them in my first post. The main point I wanted to make is that immigration in 2014 is much different than immigration in 1914 and (while I'm not against immigration) the city/nation of immigrants ideology needs to be rethought and that hipsters aren't totally at fault for changes in NYC or other American cities. The Chinese are just one of the best examples, but there are others too.