" Fucking long haired, bearded hipsters from the Midwest, with their wool hats and Clark Kent glasses, should all fucking die. But that's a rant for a different section lol."

I always thought that the extreme hatred people had for hipsters was strange. Granted, I dislike them too, but I still think they catch too much hatred and blame for some things. You complain about the "new Brooklyn" in your rant, but if you look at the demographics (particularly in regards to the Chinese and Carribean people) there would be a 'new brooklyn' without the hipsters. Over the course of your life, hispanics completed a similar change in much of the Bronx. I am no expert, but it doesn't seem that there were any hipsters involved in that. Where are your "goddamn ch*nks/sp*cs" rants at? Sometimes it seems that the hipsters catch all the heat because they are PC approved targets and most people don't have the balls to make the same types of rants against the Chinese, hispanics, or other new groups changing neighborhoods/cities.