What’s up fellas? So I was talking to the aunt of my fiend. She is an attorney in Boston who has represented such OC figures as Peter Limone, Carmen Dinunzio, JR Russo (back in the day), and Vinny Ferrara. I was talking to her about the current state of the Patriarca’s and this is what she said.

She said that Limone never was the boss. She thinks that because of the massive respect he has, and the fact that all the old guys make a point to say hello to him, that the Feds assumed he was boss. She said although he got indicted for gambling he really is hands off now. She went on to say that after Baby Shacks stepped down in Providence that the Cheeseman is the boss of what is left. I asked her how the old guys like Vinny Ferrara and Spucky Spagnolo fit in. She said that before Baby Shacks went away they sent some money his way from the gambling and shylocking they have going on, but that stopped after he stepped down. She said that the old timers are basically doing their own thing while the younger guys work for Cheese.

She said that there are a few guys that could put things back together if they wanted to such as Matty Gugs, Vinny, Spucky, or Pryce, but at this point, none of them want to be in the drivers seat.

This is just speculation on my part and I hope to hear from some of the knowledgeable New England Guys. If I am completely off base, then let me know.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis