Originally Posted By: Gingello101182
Hey Arm thanks for your input. So those guys were actually somebodies huh? Wow I thought they were full of shit. I know what you mean about Rochester not being a traditional family like the Buffalo Family and I think in that respect you are correct. I call them the Rochester Family because it is easier to say and it sounds better than the Rochester Faction. I honestly know a lot more about Rochester than Syracuse so I hope I was not out of line commenting.

As for Feliciano I was being pretty harsh. You are right he is an amazing thief but I said he was a clown because he knows he has a drug problem but chooses to do nothing. I honestly hope he beats his addiction. I hope we can further discuss organized crime in Western NY soon.

It may be largely an academic question but "Rochester faction" would probably be more correct, technically speaking. In his book, The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Mafia, Capeci refers to them as the Rochester "Group" (as opposed to "family") and points out that the Commission never approved them forming their own family.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.