Yeah it shows how low the mob has sunk by making a clown like Feliciano. He is a good thief though.

Anyway I wanted to relay a story about Butchie BiFulco. I was talking to a few friends of mine who are all Detectives in Buffalo. We began talking about the Buffalo mob and who was doing what. They confirmed what we already knew which was that Lenny Falzone is the boss, before he died Nicolletti was the UB and the Todaros acted in a counselor role. I asked them about Butchie and what role he would play when he gets out and they laughed. They said and I quote, "He better move to Australia or something, because no one respects him."

I asked them why this is and they reminded of me when Butchie was shot in a "car jacking." According to several informants, the police believe that Butchie went to shake down some crack dealers who he believe were dealing on "his turf." Butchie confronted some African American gentleman who were standing on a corner. Butchie barked about who he was, who he was with, and how these punks need to show him respect and pay up. They initially laughed at him and told him to get the f**k out of the neighborhood. when Butchie failed to leave and kept running his mouth, one of the dealers shot him.

Butchie reported that he was carjacked because obviously he did not want to tell the police I was just trying to shake down some crack dealers when they shot me for no reason lol. When I read some the articles written after Papa Joe's death, I had to laugh when they mentioned how Butchie could be the heir apparent and the future crime lord of Buffalo lol.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis