That is hilarious I think I remember hearing about that bar. Rochester is full of degenerate gamblers who will bet on anything and everything.

Hey Scalish I was talking about that bust in 2000. I thought you might find this interesting but I asked around and found out that Buffalo soldiers Jimmy Feliciano and Phil Corelli are still involved in some illegal gambling but they still boost things as well. From what I understand they are still pretty good at it, but the only problem is almost all their profits go into a needle and then into their arms. I cannot confirm this first hand but the person I talked to is pretty reliable (a Buffalo police officer). Also another friend of mine told me he has sold them some bags of smack in the past, and we are not talking serious weight we are talking a few dime bags. Clearly the dope was for personal use and I doubt they were getting it for a friend lol. I did not forget about the picture of that house, its just I live in Los Angeles now so I am waiting for my friend to take a few pictures and send them.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis