Hey guys thanks for the responses. If you can believe it the Piccaretos still live in Irondequoit. It’s weird they are surrounded by African Americans and Puerto Ricans but thethere still are a couple blocks on Brower Road and the surrounding streets inhabited by old Italians. Everyone knows the only reason the Italians do not sell their houses is because the Piccarretos make them feel safe lol.

It is hilarious that you mention how most of these restaurants still make all their money during lunch. Rocky’s is only opened for a few hours for dinner two days a week. Rochester is full of little enclaves that make you feel like the old family is still alive and well.

To answer Joe the Boss’s question I really do not think there is a whole lot of Buffalo activity left in Syracuse. There is some, but the Carcone Utica crew never really recovered from their last bust. If anything there is more activity from guys connected to the Westside and the Gambino Family. A friend of mine was actually arrested in that last garbage bust with Carmine Franco and I know he made book around Syracuse. On another I will post a story in a little bit some friends of mine who are detectives in Buffalo told me about Frank “Butchie” Bifulco.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis