Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
Take your personal gripes to Private Messages.

@TJ
You're right.
There aren't enough capo/ admin jobs around in Philly to appease the amount of Merlino followers. Some long time earners are going to get passed over and they will not take it easily.
Let's hope the Ligambi mentality holds true and these guys can keep quiet and try another strategy than shooting their way to the top.

Frank Mazola.,If the gripe line was for me I'm laughing, ask your girl for your balls back that she holds in her purse and say my name lollol,,my comment was related to 22s comment.
Lol then you wanna talk like you know what goes on in the street, stick to explaining "rulings"'and court talk, and BTW ya did a good job on your Jacobs post but do me a favor don't comment about the street when you don't know whizz about it.
@Tj
I think you guys forget who went to war for the top spot last, it was the merlino crew, Georgie gonna have that spot back real fast and easy. He's a guy that gets his hands dirty, has faced trials that amounted to life and another trial still being in the can 11+ That woulda kept him another 15.
Anastasia was saying there gonna flip him, NO that's just what they were hoping. FVCKIN mouthpiece for the FBI sneaky prick, anyways This guys got balls of steel from telling the DA he's a Fn punk to his face, then them articles came out by Bender and they made him look real bad but he was still spilling his thoughts and swearing and be didn't give a fvck, so therefore any real guy from the street admires and can't help but respect that, and Narducci is way outnumbered so he's joining there gang not the other way around, Scarfo crew is not coming back,,Merlino/Ligambi crew now run them streets.....